"i’ve never watched lord of the rings"
"there’s no character development"
"the movies are too long"
"it doesn’t even make sense"
Young Avengers vol. 2
That awkward moment when Diablo shows up to your religious protest
This reminds me of an old story I heard from a friend. One year, an anime con was being held the same weekend as a Bible Conference. This dude in an Ifrit costume, stilts and all, gets into the elevator, all hunched over, on his way down to the lobby. Before he could reach the lobby, the elevator stopped on another floor. Two old ladies clutching bibles were about to step on when they see this giant red demon-creature with glowing yellow eyes.
And in his deepest voice he says, “Going down?”
They shrieked and ran off to find another elevator.
Oh, yeah! Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” is in theaters everywhere August 1. Get your tickets
MTV again trying to erase Sterek and to be honest I have had enough of this.
Yesterday the Sterek Campaign won the Feat of the Year in the Fandom Awards at SDCC, and yet no where in the articles out today and the announcement yesterday the charity is mentioned.
Even worse, Posey the actor who has constantly being and asshole about Sterek and shipping accepted the award just to later give it away to a random fan just because, an award that was not his to give away.
The Sterek Campaign, while being a Fandom driven charity, was born because of the love and passion that exists for STEREK, THE SHIP, THE ACTORS AND THE CHARACTERS, nothing more nothing less. The money that the charity gave to the Wolf Sanctuary was made by making Fan art, Fics, Graphics and such by Sterek shippers, Sterek authors and Sterek fan artists, it was a Sterek fandom collective work and it’s really unfair that this is all been treated like nothing.
And now in the MTV Article announcing the winners, the Sterek Campaign comments are being erased, the comments posted with the word Sterek are being flagged as Spam, why this erasure? I AM BEYOND DONE WITH THIS.
So yeah I ask to please leave comments in the article, if you want to mention Sterek, mention it like S-T-E-R-E-K so I won’t be made spam, and I also encourage you to Tweet about it, tweet to @MTV, @MTVTeenWolf, @mtvU, ew, @mattymcd ask them to correct this behavior, we don’t need to insult, but we can be firm on our believes, we don’t deserve this treatment, not when we have been used over and over and over. Make them aware, in a polite way, that this is hurting people and the only thing that will happen in the long run is damage further more the Show, not the fandom, because as you can see we are here stronger than ever.
And if you want to say that the Feat was won as a collective as a Fandom let me tell you that no, you are wrong, the fandom was nominated as a whole, Teen Wolf Fandom and it lost, Sterek was nominated as Ship and it lost (the Dalena shippers are huge and super dedicated too) but the Sterek Campaign was voted and won by a for the Sterek shippers, or need I remind you that the creators have received Death threats, hate and bullying because of the Name over the years?
and now presenting the five stages of becoming attracted to a person
stage 1: denial
stage 2: anger
stage 3: bargaining
stage 4: depression
stage 5: acceptance
repeat ad infinitum
what in the fresh hell
I wanna be
where the people are
apparently e.l. james called former child star mara wilson (matilda) a “sad fuck” for critiquing the 50shades books a while ago and now there’s a feud. i love it.
this gives me hope.
mara wilson is also the faceless old woman who lives in your home, so you know she’s got your best interests at heart
slow clapping it out for The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In My Home.
- natasha vandalizing clint’s quiver WITH pi ctures of clint as a bird
- natasha using bucky’s arm like a whiteboard and writing the grocery list on it (“james don’t look at me like that look at how useful this is we can go shopping and don’t have to worry about misplacing a piece of paper”)
- natasha calling Steve “старпер” (old fart) and when he’s asleep she outlines his abs in permanent marker
- natasha dressing as a nesting doll for halloween
- natasha buying all of them socks with the russian flag on them for christmas.
- natasha texting tony in the middle of the night just with the poop emoji
- natasha sending bruce a complex coded message and telling him that she needs to figure out what it says because it’s urgent and lives depend on it, and he stays up for two nights to solve it and when he finally does, it spells out ‘lol sucker’
- natasha eats poptarts nonstop and when she figures out thor likes them too she blames all of the missing poptarts on him.
- natasha telling sam she spent days making him a really good mixtape and the only song on it is “i believe i can fly” 10 times
The Wolf Among Us Episode 1Faith